Gas safety is a very serious matter. There can be no compromise. Gas escapes and carbon monoxide releases from old or poorly maintained appliances can and will kill.
|All of our engineers are Gas Safe Registered and fully qualified to undertake gas safety inspections.|
Whats included in a Landlords Gas Safety Inspection?
- Our engineers test your boiler for gas tightness.
- If test points are available we will test standing and working pressures to verify they are with in the expected range.
- We will check the pressure/gas rate of your burner against manufacturers guidelines to ensure it is working at optimum efficiency.
- We will check the ventilation and ensure it is satisfactory.
- Our engineer will perform a flue flow test and remove any byproducts of combustion to ensure there are no blockages.
- We will test all flame failure devices and ensure they are operating as expected.
- Check that all devices have been properly fitted and are physically stable.
- Look for evidence of system misuse by tenant and report any unsafe or negligent operation.