Do you know what is required? We can help and advise

The Government is introducing a number of energy and cost saving measures to make all buildings energy efficient. The measures are in line with the European Directive Performance of Buildings (E P B D) and a landlord must provide an Energy Performance Certificate for new tenants. BSA Regal Electrical can offer advice and recommendations to achieve the necessary documentation required by the directive.